Saturday, April 28, 2012

Friday Night Working Hard!

Time to fill up those raised beds! We had garden mulch delivered and Kyle and I filled up those beds in no time!


We also found out from the hardwood re-finisher that we needed to paint the stair risers before they started sanding, so my mom and I quickly taped them off and started painting. She got the first coat on in 15 min - go speed painter mama!


We loaded up Kyle's car with a load for the dump, put our garage sale stuff in my car to deliver to my mom's garage sale in the morning, inhaled subway sandwiches, and put the second coat on the stairs before heading out. It was a good night of work!
Kyle tackling the mulch pile

 yippee for raised beds readying for planting!

 super-speed painting

Second coat on

No comments:

Post a Comment