Saturday, March 9, 2013

Bring on Spring!

I am ready for spring! To combat my winter mood, I spent way too much time on Pinterest but did manage to make a few things for the Ranch:

Artwork - I found this fun website on Pinterest that turns any paragraph into a heart shape. I choose to make the lyrics from the song that was performed at our wedding, Love Never Fails by Brandon Heath, into a heart to frame.


Felt Heart Garland - Another Pinterest find - here is the website to create quick Valentines decor.

Spruce up a wreath - I bought some inexpensive fake flowers at Michaels and used wire cutters to break them into stems that I could insert into the plain wreath. Instant spring!

New House Numbers - our old brass numbers were not visible from the street, so we purchased larger 6" numbers and placed them above the garage. 
BEFORE - old brass numbers














Signs of Spring outside - the cover crop that I planted back in October is taking off and the moss on my mini brick patio is going crazy. 
 

Bring spring inside - I can't resist mini daffodils! I bought a small pot and put them on my kitchen counter. They make me smile every time I see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment